* I got placed for my IPPE (Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiential) this summer! I'm getting it over with early instead of during the semester next year. It's actually @ Saginaw Covenant where Mom works! Not the same building, unfortunately (she's in Harrison and I'm in Cooper). But it'll be nice to get it over with earlier in the summer and to lighten the load for next year.
* Just recently had my White Coat Ceremony where we get fancy new lab coats (w/ new name badges and a Ferris Pharmacy patch on them) for our 5th-year clinicals and 6th-year rotations. My parents were geeked about it, and it was awesome having Chrissy there too, but I couldn't get overly-excited about it when I haven't earned it yet. I'm not even sure I'll pass the semester, so it was a little bit of a tease. It's a spiffy coat though... :o)

* JONAS BROTHERS: WORLD TOUR SUMMER '09!!! Yeah baby!!! Haha, I just bought Chrissy & I some excellent tickets on Monday, and we're stoked! I'm glad we have this in common cuz there's not much else we can do together that both of us can agree on. The concert is 6 days after her birthday, and it's in Detroit this time (not Columbus, OH) so the traveling part should be a LOT better than our last "adventure" was. I'm excited!!!!!!!!
OK, time to stop blogging now, just thought I'd update. I'm supposed to be taking a nap right now so I'll have energy to stay at the library forever tonight. Our last regular Chemotherapeutics exam w/ Dr. Kreuger is on Monday and I'm terrified (as usual). I'm full-on failing that class, so I really need to step up my game - my friend Chad and I decided we're aiming for a 95%! lol. Seeing as how my first 2 scores were a 46% and a 43%, this is a lofty goal. But hey, reach for the stars, right? Well, that's all for now! Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment