Saturday, April 4, 2009

some happy, some emo

Happy stuff first: I'm really geeked cuz Chrissy and I have excellent tickets for the Jonas Brothers World Tour this summer!!!! WOoOOooOoOoOO!!!! They redesigned the stage and it's gonna be so frickin' sweet, and we'll be so much closer than last time! No nosebleed seats! lol. It's also kinda a present for her cuz it's 6 days after her bday. Works out nicely. :o) So yep, that's about the only exciting thing that's happened to me lately. Check out this video sneak peek of their stage....



Emo time: I HATE PHARMACY SCHOOL!!! IT NEEDS TO DIE!!! Yeah, so that basically explains how things have been going lately. After my last Chemotherapeutics test I knew I needed to kick my butt into gear if I'm going to pass the class. I mean, failing is not OK and not an option, I'm not doing this all over again. So anyways, last weekend I logged 31 hours in the library between Thursday afternoon and Monday morning - I've never studied that hard in my entire life! Never! The only cool part was that I set my cell phone alarm to go off every hour so I could pray and refocus myself, so I did learn a lot about trusting in the Lord. BUT it didn't turn out as awesome as I would have liked. I passed the test (70%), but only cuz we got 10 extra credit points.....so essentially it was just a better fail than my first 2 tests(60% without the extra credit). SUCK! I'm so pissed. I really thought I'd get in the 70's at least by myself, so the extra credit thing is just poking fun at the fact that I can't actually pass a test on my own. It's so damn frustrating and I can't get past it. I'm completely freaking out because overall I'm still failing the class, and according to my first 2 Medicinal Chemistry test scores I'm failing that class too! I'm just baffled because I'm trying harder than I ever have, and yet doing the worst I've ever done.
Here's where I'm at right now (not that you guys care, I'm just writing it down in hopes that it'll motivate me to do better):

Integrated Lab: A (assumed...hard to get anything else in this class)
Pharmaceutics: 80.2% test average
Medicinal Chemistry: 63.5% test average (FAIL) --> 65% is passing
Chemotherapeutics: 53.3% test average (FAIL)

I hadn't realized I was also failing Med Chem until a few days ago....so guess what I'm doing all weekend! Oh yeah, you know it, I'm living at the library. Exciting stuff. Ok, I think emo time is over now. Off to bed!

Peace♥Love♥Jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment