
I ♥ the Jonas Brothers! Just thought I'd explain why...
- I love boy band music. It's my weakness, I'll admit it.
- They're Christians! Yay for boys with morals, standards, and faith!
- These guys are exactly the type of role models Hollywood needs right now, and I'm grateful that kids/teens have them to look up to.
- I'm impressed with how they use their popularity to raise awareness for Juvenile Diabetes and how they do concerts that benefit charities and things like that. It's awesome that they realize how privileged they are to be in a position where they have the power to change the world for the better.
- They're family-oriented. I love how close they are, and the fact that their whole family does everything together.
- They're just plain talented! I got to see them in concert and it was awesome! They play different instruments and are so energetic & entertaining, it's impossible NOT to have fun when they perform!


I just like to tease you is all! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that my sister is the only person who doesn't think I'm a retard....on this issue at least! :oP I enjoy releasing my inner tween, what can I say? :oD
ReplyDelete