Just felt like using my study break to unload some thoughts. The IV Christmas Formal last night was awesome...I don't like to dress up all the time, but it was fun for one night! Got lots of funny pictures too --> see Facebook for details. hehe. I'm amazed today by the power of prayer. It's one thing I struggle with quite frequently - as in, I rarely remember to pray for anything, and I hate praying for myself - but today I decided to make sure I pray each time I get back into studying. And so far God's been awesome about it! I guess I always feel like He won't take my prayers seriously since I don't frequently send any His way, but that's silly cuz God cares about everything we do and desire. Within His will, of course. So anyways, I've been pretty darn focused today and I'm feeling better about Med Chem by the second. Maybe I won't fail after all! Yay! In other thoughts, the word I'd use to describe my mood in general today = wistful. "Full of wishful yearning; pensively sad; melancholy." Yeah, that's me. If you actually read this blog all the time, I bet you can guess why I'm wistful. And you'll understand this playlist that describes what I'm wishing for:- "Believe In Me" ~Demi Lovato
- "Long Time Coming" ~Oliver James
- "You and Me" ~Lifehouse
- "When I See You Smile" ~Bad English
- "Everything" ~Michael Buble
- "Chasing Cars" ~Snow Patrol
Well anyways, just using this space to clear my head again and make it easier to cram in Pharmacy-type things. So there you have it. I apologize for my insistent blogging about my lack of a love life. Smack me upside the head when you get too sick of it, k?*** just watched 2 Disney movies, and even they make me lonely! grrr***
Awww, so I was thinking today about how a love life makes things just so much more complicated...just one more thing to worry about... Example: its really hard for me to focus on my faith because there is just too many other things to do...
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for break...
I would honestly rather have a complicated love life than none at all. Plus it wouldn't be that much different since everything in my life right now feels like something more to worry about. Whatever, nothing I can do about it...
ReplyDelete