* Got to see some friends I haven't seen in awhile, which is fun. It's weird though, because we've all changed so much since high school. I'm not sure what they're really like anymore on a daily basis. And there are some people I've just grown apart from. *sigh* I never used to understand that phrase - "we've grown apart" - until recently. I can see how people have changed, but I usually don't think about how I've changed too, how I've developed even more as an individual in my likes/dislikes and my personality. So now there are certain people I just don't click with anymore. It sucks because we once had so much in common, and now it's just kinda awkward and not working out. Oh well, I guess the good part is that growing apart from old friends makes more room for the new ones.
* Basically my parents still treat me like I'm 10 years old. Yep. Not sure I wanna live at home during my rotations anymore. It might not be such a good idea.
* Thanksgiving as a holiday is not all it's cracked up to be when you don't actually have more than your immediate family to spend it with. I'm sad that all of my relatives live so far away, because that's who I'd really like to be with on Thanksgiving, not just the people I see all the time and some family friends around the corner.
* On a happy note: I'm a double bridesmaid!!! Yay!!! I'm gonna be a busy girl this summer. lol. I'm really excited though, for both weddings. :oD Here are pics of the two dresses I get to wear.
<---for Rebekah's wedding (except the bow is orange)* AND I got my hair chopped off on Friday!!!!! It's so weird, I've never had it this short in my life, but I LOVE it!!!!!! hehe



Ok, that's about all my news from this weekend. I'll write back later when I'm completely freaking out about exams/finals. :oP
short hair is so LOVEABLE!!! hahaha
ReplyDeletemeans i love it!
and i didn't get home till today. stupid flight was cancelled.
so stinks i didnt get to see you!!! :(