Sunday, January 4, 2009

couch potato update

Wow, Christmas break is 2/3 over! I can't believe it! So I thought I'd update you all on what I've been up to.



First of all, Christmas definitely lacked the childhood wonder, but it was still very relaxing and it automatically makes me happy to see Christmas lights up everywhere. So it was still fun overall. And I'm writing this blog from my new laptop!!!!! I got the Dell one I wanted w/ the drug design on it - I'm such a pharmacy geek! lol.



Secondly, I turned 22! Yay! It was a pretty fun birthday because I kept busy. I went to Uno's in Bay City w/ the fam for dinner, which is one of my favorite restaurants. Then we did presents, and I got the expensive Coach watch I'd been looking at!!! I can't believe my parents spent that much money!!! But it was my only present besides the $25 Zune money Chrissy got me. I'm excited though cuz I haven't had a good watch in a very long time, and it's a beautiful one. We also had gourmet cupcakes instead of a birthday cake, and I got to pick a bunch of different flavors. We ate them and had family bonding time while watching Big Bang Theory - it's frickin' hilarious!!! Love that show. Then I got to hang out with friends for awhile, which is always fun since we're hardly ever home at the same time.



And now my parents & Chrissy & her bff are in Florida without me. Sad. Well, can't complain cuz I chose not to go. It's really not my idea of fun - I don't like tanning, I hate swimming, I can only shop for a few hours before I get bored, our family can't be together that long without bickering a little (and tension is the last thing I need on my break) - so yeah, it's not too bad having the house to myself, but I do miss them.


p.s. The Jonas Brothers have a new TV show coming out soon and a 3D movie in February!!! JoBros fan 4 life! lol.
...grr, now my cat is trying to sit on my new laptop....



Anywho, break is fun and I'm not quite ready to go back to school even though I miss my BR friends a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment